Good phone deal £149 one off payment for 2 years calls/texts free plus latest phone

Does this site look professional or what lol think i will sign me and the mrs up.
All honesty i would give this swizz a wide berth.

I think this thread might be better in another section rather than the bargain basement, wouldn't really wan't anyone signing up to this by accident without reading the thread properly.

It probably end in the Rant room.

i just placed an order after contacting capitalone my cc company i have fraud insurance explained i was unsure about buying but the offer was to good to miss they claimed if it was a con im covered so ill let you all know if it arrives heres hoping a nokia n95 for `£176.00 and all call included dam what an offer

It's so obviously a scam I think it's pretty irresonsible giving these thieves money even if you're going to get it back yourself. If they make money from it then they're going to do it again and cause a lot of people to be out of pocket.

Last edited:
just thought - if this site is nearly a googlewack
how the hell did u find it ????

on another note - think i`ll steer well clear of this one (even though i`d love a cheap n95 :) )

thanx anyway

regards jase

Can't remember how I stumbled on it now - As I said at the time, it looked good (too good as it happens), but I hadn't looked into it, but it does look dodgy.

It is on the same road, doesn't mean it's the same address, could even be in the same building but not neccesarily the same company.

It does sound too good, but I phoned and got straight through to them. Introductory offer.........
If it was bought via credit card it would be insured against fraud anyway wouldn't it??

i would read the small print on your credit card before signing up to this deal. if it is an unsecure server as dirty ace has pointed out, i dont think you would be covered by their fraud insurance. not sure as i dont have a credit card, but i think they expect you to take some responsibility for your shopping.

quote from the terms and conditions

The handset will be delivered by courier. The courier company will arrange delivery with the customer.

So then they can blame it on the "courier" for not delivering it, nice little scam they have set up

found this also listed to this address CH64 B A Cawsey, Heronmead, Neston Road, Ness, South Wirral, CH64 4AP

mates I think someone should report the scammer bas*tards to the appropriate authorities or at least liverpool trading standards

I have and urge all of you to do the same, I also contacted their webhost, should be down soon

2 things that stand out in the faq
What happens if I my phone is lost or stolen?
Contact our Customer Services Department on 0871 7165654

phone this number make up some blag details and see if they think you really are a customer and try to blag their way through it also...

Can I remove your Sim card and just use the purchased phone?
Yes, as long as your current providing network has unlocked your Sim card.

why the hell would a sim card be locked, i myself have never heared of this

also the first thing i always check for on sites like these is grammar there are 1 or 2 mistakes here and there but big phone dealers especially as big as they claim they are usually have professionally designed pages not joomla! and usually have proof readers to ensure all grammar is correct as this alone can put a perspective buyer off because they cant even spell properly let alone provide a service....good luck getting your phone mate! :)

Did they offer a free ring ding? Or an upgrade to a downgrade to a re-grade lol!

This looks like a scam to me.

too good to be true, they will be bette off just selling the n95 on its own for 150!! definatly a scam in my book... hope im wrong though!

Back