gold cards rise from the ashes

Assuming one wanted to subscribe for a few months, and have a go at reading the card, what's needed. I assume a logger & some software? I only have an elvis and was quite okay at creating goldie and MOSC, so can follow instructions :)

Q is, where can I find the info out - such as determining whether its seca I or II, using a logger correctly (where to get a logger) and the software. Maybe I just need what terms to put in google, as most sites selling logger's don't have much info on it.

bonter said:
I cant understand why you need to recieve channel 5 or have I mis-read it? Digital comes from a completly different transmitting antenna.

Well it always used to be taken for granted that if you can get a good signal on CH 5 then you could get full Con Digital - maybe this is what they are trying to say.

Spikeman said:
Well it always used to be taken for granted that if you can get a good signal on CH 5 then you could get full Con Digital - maybe this is what they are trying to say.

Its the MUX thay are using for TUTV. The C5 means C5 on digi not on analog.

Unless you can view C5 on digi then you're not going to get the TUTV channels.

The MUX Ch5 is on is the least powered, unlike trhe full ones BBc are on.

Just dug out Elvis and all the old software will have a good look later fingers cross for the good old days again

I've actually taken the plunge today and signed up for Topup. I'll give it a couple of months and see what's on there. It'll also give me a card to play with lol! :Laugh:

Wonder if I'll be able to copy data off the Topup card and bung it onto an old OnDigi card? :confused:

can some one please post the links to Mkfinder4 and all ex OD software
been a long time got a new pc since then

Hey haven't we all.

You can get MKfind by simply putting that into google. For info on using it see Gazer's site (click on his profile here if u don't know it). Though not sure how much use MKfind is

There are plenty of sites but I'm not sure which are relevant.
But Here are some:

The old ondigi yahoo group is still there ondigitaldbmg2 (go via groups.yahoo.com) that has Keylog on (also has Kevlar, omega, etc)

http://web.genie.it/utenti/f/fmastri/s-wafergold.htm
[DLMURL]http://www.thaidragon.com/Index2/Dragons/FTV/SECRET/soft.html[/DLMURL]

have MOSC,Logger,editors,emulators, etc

nix

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOPS! shouldn't have left that 9 volt battery in the 'king' should I???

SUGAR!!!!

i think i have the lot on my old p.c if i fire it up. thats if it still fire's up lol i think i kept every hex as well not that they would be of much use now

I have all of the software backed up in a zip for just such an occasion if it should be needed :).

I've been told I hoard stuff :rolleyes: .

Back