glasgow dreambox

amcfad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know if its possible to get an up and running dreambox in the glasgow or surrounding areas ? any help with this would be great !

Hi mate if you have time and some knowledge about dreamboxes its possible to setup a dream box anywhere in the world. As long as we are talking about Sat dreambox.

thats the problem i aint got a clue where to start! just thought it might be easier to pay someone

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the problem i aint got a clue where to start! just thought it might be easier to pay someone
Hi There,

I agree with you as myself have been searching to configure just baught DreamBox. Looking horrible have got no idea where to go how to do.
Any help I'll appciate, buddys there you know much about it please come forward at least give us links where ppl have discused it before, the rest we'll try our best.
Many Thanks
mdh

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use a satellite dreambox to receive satellite signals, yes.
You could also consider a Technomate receiver which is more user-friendly or you could consider a freesat box too, depending on your needs.

From your post its unclear if you are talking about cable or satellite tbh. This is the satellite room but maybe you can clarify what help you are looking for?

Last edited:
ive got s*y subscription but looking to add all the bells and whistles if poss by getting a dream box, but dont know whats what. At the minute im definately sharing a dish with my neighbours ! any help where to start would be much appreciated !

Back