Glasgow Airport attack man dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the UK treason still carries the death penalty by hanging

all these muppets running round with their billboards screaming death to the infadels or whatever it is theyre shouting should all swing if you ask me

statement to counter your uninformed and blunt assertion:

get your facts right, The penalty for treason was changed from death to a maximum of life imprisonment under the Crime And Disorder Act 1998.

the polite version as advised by Hamba:

This isn't the case anymore, The penalty for treason was changed from death to a maximum of life imprisonment under the Crime And Disorder Act 1998.

Happy Hamba? :)

Last edited:
get your facts right, The penalty for treason was changed from death to a maximum of life imprisonment under the Crime And Disorder Act 1998.

Or to put it another way - slightly less aggressively:

This isn't the case anymore, The penalty for treason was changed from death to a maximum of life imprisonment under the Crime And Disorder Act 1998.

Its a shame for any human to die in pain but vermin doesnt matter like in this case :salute:

all these muppets running round with their billboards screaming death to the infadels or whatever it is theyre shouting should all swing if you ask me

Couldn't agree more m8, was furious when i saw those guys with signs saying "death to the west" etc etc. Cannot see why they weren't jailed straight away. Wonder what will happen if i have a sign saying "Death to ALL MUSLIMS" and walk around with it?

More than certain id find myself in jail pretty quickly. Funny how racism etc only works one way.

it`s just a pity that they don`t feel the same way as you hamba

mate, i think you have hit on a very big topic....

suffice to say and very briefly, and whilst in no absolute terms justifying their actions,

they 'feel' the same way for their own who they have seen over the last half a century if

not more, being subjugated, massacred, raped and looted of their lands and people whilst

our governments hold onto double standards and are the perpetrators of these acts.

Malcolm X said 'the chickens come home to roost', this kind of sums up in a very cruel

and blunt way as to what is happening to us.

The people who attempted to commit/have committed these disgusting and vile acts have

a catalyst; the brief model of which I have descibed above.

Uninformed people/narrow minded people/ need not reply.

It is indeed!

I am saddened Hamba that you and NinjaXP, do not share my joy in seeing that pork scratching die:banana::banana: and Ninjaxp Spare us your rambling twaddle please.

but 2 wrongs don`t make it right
mate, i think you have hit on a very big topic....

suffice to say and very briefly, and whilst in no absolute terms justifying their actions,

they 'feel' the same way for their own who they have seen over the last half a century if

not more, being subjugated, massacred, raped and looted of their lands and people whilst

our governments hold onto double standards and are the perpetrators of these acts.

Malcolm X said 'the chickens come home to roost', this kind of sums up in a very cruel

and blunt way as to what is happening to us.

The people who attempted to commit/have committed these disgusting and vile acts have

a catalyst; the brief model of which I have descibed above.

I am saddened Hamba that you and NinjaXP, do not share my joy in seeing that pork scratching die:banana::banana: and Ninjaxp Spare us your rambling twaddle please.

Oh dear, herbie strikes again! : grim :

You obviously didn't read that bit herbie m8

but 2 wrongs don`t make it right

This is so, and I doubt that NinjaXP would disagree with you, but surely you would have to agree with him about the double standards.

Last edited:
Oh dear, herbie strikes again! : grim :

You obviously didn't read that bit herbie m8

Was there any need for a personal attack, just because someone has a different view, dear dear me narabdela

could have sworn you thanked me,must be seeing things
This is so, and I doubt that NinjaXP would disagree with you, but surely you would have to agree with him about the double standards.

could have sworn you thanked me,must be seeing things

I did; because I agreed that two wrongs don't make a right, but then I thought that might make it look like I disagreed with NinjaXP.

Then I thought I would also thank NinjaXP; but I don't fully go along with what he said so: I decided to un-thank you!

:blushing:

I've thanked the one above instead. :) :)

Last edited:

youve got some neck,
how about tax paying family man , all these people i call them people theyre scum realy, have succeeded in doing is causing mistrust. the authorities, ordinary people etc have now lost trust in certain sections of the community and i dont think it will come back it looks as if some of the young muslims have jumped on the bandwagon and think its a right lark its like manor from heaven for the likes of the bnp and its to be hoped they never get in power because it will be far from a lark

no probs hamba,just thought the old eyes were going.
I did; because I agreed that two wrongs don't make a right, but then I thought that might make it look like I disagreed with NinjaXP.

Then I thought I would also thank NinjaXP; but I don't fully go along with what he said so: I decided to un-thank you!

:blushing:

I've thanked this one instead. :) :)

well atleast he went to heaven!!!
hope he never. and the sh*t rotts in hell with a big fat pig on his lapp and force fed pork scratching. from now on till the end of the human race. just glad he fooked up imagen how man innocent ppl would of died if he had of done it right the soft t**t couldnt even drive right hope he felt every pain he could.if ppl have a prob with gov polices take it to them leave us out of it we only live here .............had me say. good rithens to scum i say and wot he tried to do was a scum bags way this country have give them a good life if they dont like are ways leave .... think i might get banned for this but hey........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back