Girlfriends birthday coming up

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
i need help on what to get the misses for her birthday, its on the 26th of this month so dont have a lot of time to get anything.

could do with some ideas please as when i ask her she doesnt give me a straight answer.

cheers

if she wont tell you, or says 'surprise me' dont get her fook all m8, then on the day shout 'SURPRISE!!! i got you fook all' but have a camera ready

if you still together for her next birthday shell tell you exactly what to get her next year lmfao

if she wont tell you, or says 'surprise me' dont get her fook all m8, then on the day shout 'SURPRISE!!! i got you fook all' but have a camera ready

if you still together for her next birthday shell tell you exactly what to get her next year lmfao

Pmsl - might try that myself :proud:

:roflmao: rather than have a camera ready, ill get the emergency services on standby

Could always wrap up that Tv you have coming :proud:
& the surround sound for xmas :Laugh:

hunny listen......

buy her some nice sexy underwear.......if u don't know her size...go to her undie draw and look at the size of her bra's and knickers...if it's an all in one that u are thinking of buying, then look at the sizes in her cloths/dresses...so what u'll have is something like this....36B for bra or size 10 in clothes....this may sound like idiot form but u would be surprised the amount of guy's don't know this....then once u got it, ask the store to fancy box wrap it for u. You could then either put a nice braclet inside it / earrings etc or some theatre tickets inside it.....i don't know how old she is or what she is into but something like mamma mia tickets or something, or put some cash in it....if ur gonna give her cash cos u don't know, then make sure it is given with something like the above....just giving the cash isn't romatic at all and any one can see there has been no effort been put into it. Then to finish the evening off, go for a meal. If she's clued up, she should be wearing the sexy stuff u bought......so when u get home u'll have the pleasure in looking at it..lol

hope this helps

f u don't know her size...go to her undie draw and look at the size of her bra's and knickers..

or just look at the label next time your tryin them on ;)

do something she wont expect, dont always have to spend much money for something meaniingful, tickets to a show maybe?

promise her you will stay of the internet allday and stop playing with your mobile phone :proud:

do something she wont expect, dont always have to spend much money for something meaniingful, tickets to a show maybe?

well we are going to see kanye on thursday and she is going to see pussycats dolls too. and we went last month to see lee evans.lol

promise her you will stay of the internet allday and stop playing with your mobile phone :proud:

hmmmm maybe ill try lol

hunny listen......

buy her some nice sexy underwear.......if u don't know her size...go to her undie draw and look at the size of her bra's and knickers...if it's an all in one that u are thinking of buying, then look at the sizes in her cloths/dresses...so what u'll have is something like this....36B for bra or size 10 in clothes....this may sound like idiot form but u would be surprised the amount of guy's don't know this....then once u got it, ask the store to fancy box wrap it for u. You could then either put a nice braclet inside it / earrings etc or some theatre tickets inside it.....i don't know how old she is or what she is into but something like mamma mia tickets or something, or put some cash in it....if ur gonna give her cash cos u don't know, then make sure it is given with something like the above....just giving the cash isn't romatic at all and any one can see there has been no effort been put into it. Then to finish the evening off, go for a meal. If she's clued up, she should be wearing the sexy stuff u bought......so when u get home u'll have the pleasure in looking at it..lol

hope this helps

thanks tina,a lot to choose from there. she is 23 btw.

Get her a bowling ball

but wouldnt she find someone else to to teach her like marge did? lol

or just look at the label next time your tryin them on ;)

that was our little secret mate, now youve let it out i will be the laughing stock of dw.

What about thses mate

h##p://trollbeadbracelets.com

There a number of UK stockists

Last edited:
A pair of slippers and a dildo.
If she doesn't like the slippers tell her to go and f**k herself

Back