Gettin back from 3.4

domahony

Inactive User
Reaction score
My firmware version is 3.4 - made the mistake of updating online when
the system was acting up. Is there any way to get back?

you need an unpatched copy of lumines

My local Comet has it on shelf for 12.99, I read Sainsbury had them on shelf for a tenner. www . cex . co .uk were a fiver the day the exploit was released and are now 18 quid!

Oh sh!t, and I thought it was just a Jap one that'd been recalled and patched, UK too, is it? Bought one the Sunday the exploit came out, so I'm covered, phew.

And this link seems to confirm the recall (at least in the US and Japan anyway) _http://pspupdates.qj.net/Lumines-for-Japan-has-allegedly-been-patched-and-requires-3-51/pg/49/aid/96994

Lumines Connection

I'm new to this - I don't see the connection between going backwards
from a system firmware upgrade and thie "lumines" software. This
is some kind of puzzle game right?

I'm new to this - I don't see the connection between going backwards
from a system firmware upgrade and thie "lumines" software. This
is some kind of puzzle game right?

lumines game is used in the downgrade process from 3.50 firmware.it help u go back to 1.50 so u can put custom firmware on the psp

if u update past 3.50 sony firmware u screw just now.
as u wont be able to play backup cough>games

Lumines

lumines game is used in the downgrade process from 3.50 firmware.it help u go back to 1.50 so u can put custom firmware on the psp

So if I want to go back from 3.4 firmware, I have to spend £16+postage to
get this software to do it?

or you could go the magic battery way but probably the easiest way for you would be to use the lumines game,which should be dropping considerably down in price now they found the battery exploit

Not any more, you seen the pandora files? Unbrick and downgrade by converting battery and making a magic memory stick.

Stickied here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=140353

Bro, you beat me to it, whilst I was searching for Pandora you replied.

its in the psp stickies now edds lol,i made a magic battery last night,just waiting for the other battery to charge up before i either brick mine or try to downgrade from 3.51 to test it

Back