Get On This Quick

Y Is It Cheap lol

Did anyone get on that deal, dont know if they will honour it but they may do
copy of confirmation email below,

anybody got anything like this before from amazon, have they honoured it before??

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera (6MP, 12x Optical Zoom)

£14.89 misprice.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]E-mail Address: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Invoice Address:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]xxxxxxxxx[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Address:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]xxxxxxxxxx[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order Grand Total: £22.56 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order Summary:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Details:: purchasing260 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order #: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Method: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Standard [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few deliveries as possible[/SIZE][/FONT]Subtotal of Items: £14.89Postage & Packing: £7.67 ------Total for this order: £22.56

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dispatch estimate for these items: 22 Jan 2007[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Delivery estimate: 25 Jan 2007 - 27 Jan 2007 [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
ce_display_on_website-blue-icon.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera (6MP, 12x Optical Zoom)"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Electronics; £14.89[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sold by: purchasing260 [/FONT][/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Did anyone get on that deal, dont know if they will honour it but they may do
copy of confirmation email below

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera (6MP, 12x Optical Zoom)

£14.89 misprice.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]E-mail Address: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Invoice Address:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]xxxxxxxxx[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Address:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]xxxxxxxxxx[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order Grand Total: £22.56 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order Summary:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Details:: purchasing260 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Order #: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Method: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Standard [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery Preference:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Group my items into as few deliveries as possible[/SIZE][/FONT]Subtotal of Items: £14.89Postage & Packing: £7.67 ------Total for this order: £22.56

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dispatch estimate for these items: 22 Jan 2007[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Delivery estimate: 25 Jan 2007 - 27 Jan 2007 [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
ce_display_on_website-blue-icon.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera (6MP, 12x Optical Zoom)"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Electronics; £14.89[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sold by: purchasing260 [/FONT][/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

No i just saw it and the price is back to normal, Bugger! Hope you get it....

damn, looks like i was too late AGAIN, back to full price.

when i went to link, i thought, huh, is this supposed to be cheap LOL

then i came back here and seen how cheap it WAS

hope you get it.

there was 17 left when I placed my order, came straight here and posted, thats why the post was so brief. wanted it up asap.

wonder If I'll get it?
15. Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Despite our efforts, a small number of the millions of products in our catalogue are mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
For more details, please review our [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1040614"]Pricing and Availability[/ame] policy and our [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=512182"]Availability Guide[/ame], both of which apply to products ordered from us.

read the red section :(

there was 1 left went to checkout and etered details and it rejected me saying sell withdrew item lol

no read the disclaimer above
this is in place to save them money

Not according to there terms and conditions, but sometimes companies honour them, dixons sold something cheap once and honored it, also kodac with a camera a few years ago.

just wait and see, nothing to lose, but prob get a cancelation in the morning.

Wollies had the exact same diclaimer a couple of years ago when they fooked the price on the phone with the free hi-fi but they still honered it.
Keep your fingers crossed m8

Thats annoying, the price is gone back up again..... If anyone managed to get it for that cheap price do shout it on the forum

Just bought 6 of these, item price is currently 14 pounds + postage. Few remaining, people start using plastic --- Hurry Up.

If the item actually shows up at my doorstep at the above mentioned price, christmas is early for everyone I know. LOL

Nice one mate.

Back