Gemini2 v5.1

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to flash image Gemini2 v5.1 on to my dreambox800HD Se with latest sim inside it done a factory reset using IE to flash it but get message IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE no clue tbh dont wont open pli on the box.

Trying to flash image Gemini2 v5.1 on to my dreambox800HD Se with latest sim inside it done a factory reset using IE to flash it but get message IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE no clue tbh dont wont open pli on the box.

Hi mate.If you are using sim A8P from sim 210 etc you need to leave in sim 210 flash genuine bootloader..then genuine image.once flashed kill power to box then swap sim to A8p and reboot all done.if thats what you mean by latest sim.if not what sim do you have?
also this image is for DM8000 as well as dm800 i do not think it is for SE (not 100%)make sure you not mixed them up.

Last edited:
Your box is a dm800se yes?

This image is not available for your box its only for the dm800hd

Ye . Trying blackhole DM800se now flashed it with sim 2se ssl84 put Blackhole on re flashed 2se ssl84 no ca found trying again

Or failing that What image besides Open pli is there which i can use ?

Ye . Trying blackhole DM800se now flashed it with sim 2se ssl84 put Blackhole on re flashed 2se ssl84 no ca found trying again

Or failing that What image besides Open pli is there which i can use ?

There are loads of images.you must make sure they are for your box and sim etc.
post your box details as at the moment your all over the place.
is your box. DM800SE SIM 210 Bootloader SSL84B??.?

with no ca error you must flash first correct bootloader.. then correct image... then correct bootloader again one after the other to have a good result thats correct for your box

Last edited:
if your box came with sim A8P flash genuine bootloader ssl84 ..then genuine image.once flashed reboot all done.

okay loads of posts later should put all info in first post......if you swapped sims follow my first post.

I know you said you do not like openpli but you should try openpli 3.0 nightly build for genuine box/sim its fresh and clean and completely updatable in box runs like a dream.

Last edited:
Back