Gemini 4.2 Audio

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to set the default audio to english on this image but not having much luck. I found this by connecting to the box through the browser

'Specifies the priority of audio channels (e.g. german#audio 1#english... use # as separator). When zapped to a tv channel, the audio channel (if available) will be selected with this priority'

I typed in 'english#audio 1' but this does seem to make any difference, even using the remote makes no difference on the tps though premeier seems to be fine.

Is there an option to set it to default english on the DM500?

If you select the English feed then reboot the box via the shutdown menu, it should save the setting and always use the english feed.

Assuming that the channel carries an English audio pid. Some of the TPS channels are only in French.

Have a look under the 'audio' column here...

http://en.kingofsat.net/pack-tps.php

...the channels with 'eng' against them will have the English audio.

I was watching Prime suspect earlier on and it had a French and english audio but didn't play in english even if you selected it. I will try out what you suggested, thanks.

I've found that sometimes too.

I just thought that's the way it was and tough luck lol and watched something else. :Laugh:

If you look at the choices of audio you can see what it is called. Then in the browser menu you should add it in this format- #English#Englisch#Dos#Tonoption 2#Original#blah#blah ~depending on what that provider uses as a name for its english audio, and you can add loads.

Back