Gemini 320 Dm500

zaf786

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi just posted Gemini 320 in downloads if anyone intrested**********

:Cheers: Thanks for that. :Clap:

I take it this is a blank image?

Can anyone point me to a guide for building your own image up from a blank image?

Hi just posted Gemini 320 in downloads if anyone intrested**********

always intrested in a new image :) :) :)

note to peeps wanting to use this image use dreamup to flash this image and not flashwizzard :)

cheers

osborne82

always intrested in a new image :) :) :)

note to peeps wanting to use this image use dreamup to flash this image and not flashwizzard :)

cheers

osborne82
Thanks osborne82
I forgot to put this note from the authors******

This MaxVar Image is only running in flash (it has been only tested that way). Please do only use DreamUp and don´t forget the flash erase. Do not use other tools like FW or DCC.

zaf
how come all the 3.20 gemini image s for the different boxes are in max var
this time around

I think everyone is demanding max var because more room to play with plugin etc ****

once you have flashed 3.20 with dreamup
and later u want to flash say gemini 3.00 back to your box
can you use flashwizard then or do you have to use dreamup again

Gotta say I'm loving this image so far. Got it all setup and running with evocamd and the problems I was having with Film 4 etc have gone! No more jumping YAY!!!

Only thing I can't master is the Mounts, what DIR does this image mount to?

:Cheers:

didnt do a scan put my services/bouquets in with dreambox command centre
it went like feck lol
alot quick than the normal image shit me self lol
thought something going wrong

Gotta say I'm loving this image so far. Got it all setup and running with evocamd and the problems I was having with Film 4 etc have gone! No more jumping YAY!!!

Only thing I can't master is the Mounts, what DIR does this image mount to?

with gemini images the mount point for recording is /hdd/movie

cheers

osborne82

with gemini images the mount point for recording is /hdd/movie

cheers

osborne82

Cheers osborne82, I did try that and it didn't do it. Will have another stab at it.

EDIT: Sorted it, was entering Client Directory & Server Directory back to front.

Last edited:
i don't have a null modem connection on my lappy, can i still use dream up to put this image on my box, i.e. via network cable? or can i ftp the image into my box and run it from there?

cheers

edit, or can devilfish save the day for me and upload a backup:banana: :banana: :banana:

i know i dont ask much:THANKS:

Wow! 5 mins to do a full Scan instead of the normal 30 mins. It's worth the upgrade just for that.

10 minutes for brute force scan? !

You know Ive proberly broken the world records musta done at least 30+ scans in the last 3 weeks due to my Dreambox issues, I could have done with this image !

Anyone possible put an backup image for us newbielites? cheers

And to further it, while ya at it few cams and stick in brute force files cheers

Can I get away with that lol
: bat :

10 minutes for brute force scan? !

You know Ive proberly broken the world records musta done at least 30+ scans in the last 3 weeks due to my Dreambox issues, I could have done with this image !

Anyone possible put an backup image for us newbielites? cheers

And to further it, while ya at it few cams and stick in brute force files cheers

Can I get away with that lol
: bat :

ye i could do with this too as im not clued up on how to add the keys n all that jazz

westkill, could you do a back up so that i can use flashwizard as my lappy doesn't have a null modem connection?

cheers

lol talk about milking the cow, the cows gonna become a goat if were not too careful.

Nah seriously cheers chaps, for the backup images and all the help too:)

Back