Gears.Of.War.2.NTSC.XBOX360-x360inT

what a let down, the game online just isnt the same as the first, its good but its not a patch on the first.

slow guns, slow players, call of duty ripped of waiting lobby instead of the old format where you cycle through maps. laggy as fcuk.

im not impressed its a step backwards. im hoping there will be a patch to fix some of the crap as if they leave it as it is it wont have the shelf life gears 1 had.

they've changed to much and taken bits from other games instead of staying original. way to go epic you fcuked a perfectly good game.

if theres no patch released (when its out of course lol) then i wont be hammering this game like the first one, i even pre-ordered an original copy for the map pack, i may cancel that and save myself the 40 quid.

good but not as good as the first one.

on a brighter note if your just going to play the story mode that is better than the first one.

GOOD REVIEW :

this might save members buying the game for there map updates ..

had him on my list ages ago never seemed to be online so removed him along with 50 odd others in a clearout to free space up on the list.

Are you sure it was me mate? :err:

I'm never offline, lol

not as yet no. maybe we will maybe we wont, i played the first gears 3/4 weeks early and never got banned, the crackdown (how ironic) and halo 3 beta bans i did get the push,

one console every year or few years still cheaper than paying for games. .

Has anyone else got problems with the unlockables on this release its meant to unlock multiplayer characters if you have the acheivements from gow1 but its not working on mine

Only person to be banned for playing this was Proffessor X. But I think that was more down to him posting videos on youtube and the such.

Thats weird wonder why it hasnt worked on mine then. I got all the acheivements I'm supposed to have. Did you have to do anything to get them to unlock?
Did recover my gamertag wonder if thats got anything to do with it?

I have the same issue !! I have completed GOW 1 on all levels but it hasnt unlocked the achievements !

as said mines fine i have currently 480 gamer points for this game and more to come with the online play.

i do know that they reset the scores online so all the people playing 3 weeks early have had there scores removed, this happened yesterday but nothing to do with the story points.

I have the same issue !! I have completed GOW 1 on all levels but it hasnt unlocked the achievements !

Have you ever recovered your gamertag mate? I'm thinking it could be something to do with that

the codes that you get from retail are they unique or can you use 'em more than once?

Back