Gears.Of.War.2.NTSC.XBOX360-x360inT

i had gears down by 7pm yesterday witchy and can comfirm the game is brilliant!
just got monopoly and guitar hero too woot

how do i put the fix into the game? i do have xdvdmullet could someone please just briefly tell me how to do it thanx guys

It's not a fix, it just a fixed SFV file which can only 'check' if your downloaded files are correct by matching checksums via a sfv checking programme, it doesn't fix anything.

I woke up this morning and spotted a Virgin Media Van outside, a fella was in the pit on the pavement doing something, he then walked over to one of those big green cabinets and did some work.

I checked my download speed and I'm now back to 20Mb :)

Thank you Mr. Virgin Van Driver Guy!

:)

Excellent squel, just loving it at the moment, hehe.

This game is fantastic, really enjoying it - but I'm only playing it on easy ;)

Not tried online mate, playing the offline campaign 1st :)

has anybody been on live with it yet ? i dunno if i should im really tempted do u think it will be alright??

well i set myself to appear offline so i dont get all the msgs coming through lol.

i completed the game last night on hardcore, its much better than the first but i was surprised how easy it was to kill the last what i suppose you'd call boss, some of the others in the game where much harder to beat.

great game though.

just looking to get some online action now.

note no spoilers lol, unless you want them ;)

anyone pick that rapidfire rifle up yet .. the faster u press the trigger the faster the shots ..

bet the yanks will be using that trigger mod they use for cod4 for that ,, u wouldnt stand a change against that

probably not tested yet, but is the matchmaking the same as in GOW?

Can you invite your friends in to a game, like you can in Halo 3, or has this functionality been missed out again?

looks like it has a lobby like cod, you invite your mates then go find a match, not that ive managed to get online yet, it always just says matchmaking but never finds anyone,

you can play the online maps even if theres no one online as you can set to play bots. i did this last night so i could actually run about and see the multiplayer maps.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

anyone whos had it on wanna set a private match up tonight from say 7pm,

that way people will know for sure if you can connect to it online yet.

set yourself to off line so you dont get the where you get that msgs, pm me for gamertag and then get online at said time.

anyone?

looks like it has a lobby like cod, you invite your mates then go find a match, not that ive managed to get online yet, it always just says matchmaking but never finds anyone,

you can play the online maps even if theres no one online as you can set to play bots. i did this last night so i could actually run about and see the multiplayer maps.

anyone whos had it on wanna set a private match up tonight from say 7pm,

that way people will know for sure if you can connect to it online yet.

set yourself to off line so you dont get the where you get that msgs, pm me for gamertag and then get online at said time.

anyone?

lv told all the lads l gave this game not to not online , so lm not because sods law now ld get banned after saying that ..

bet witchy will go for it , hes got time on his hands .. his on a 2 day ban

had him on my list ages ago never seemed to be online so removed him along with 50 odd others in a clearout to free space up on the list.

i may have aquired this game from a certain means but for once ive actually pre-ordered a retail copy, gold lancer but more importantly the old maps that have been jazzed up.

no retail no code no extra maps. i cant see them being available to download either as every retail copy gets a code for the free download of the maps, an anti piracy method?, we can play the new maps but not the refreshed maps from gow1.

so u need to buy the game to play the revamped GOW1 maps? man that sucks!

yep and everyone who you play with will want to know why you aint got the old maps as there free with the code,

you,ll get booted from a load of matches as its like cod if you dont have the maps it disables them for everyone in your lobby like cod, people wont stand for that so expect to be booted from loads of games, and probably to get slandered for being a modder lol.

down the line it may not be so bad as you can say you bought it pre-owned so no code, (hopefully by then you will be able to buy them from the marketplace) but it wont be for a good year at least i reckon.

what a let down, the game online just isnt the same as the first, its good but its not a patch on the first.

slow guns, slow players, call of duty ripped of waiting lobby instead of the old format where you cycle through maps. laggy as fcuk.

im not impressed its a step backwards. im hoping there will be a patch to fix some of the crap as if they leave it as it is it wont have the shelf life gears 1 had.

they've changed to much and taken bits from other games instead of staying original. way to go epic you fcuked a perfectly good game.

if theres no patch released (when its out of course lol) then i wont be hammering this game like the first one, i even pre-ordered an original copy for the map pack, i may cancel that and save myself the 40 quid.

good but not as good as the first one.

on a brighter note if your just going to play the story mode that is better than the first one.

Back