Gave my missus an iphone

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
gave my immaculate iPhone 3gs to the missus as i got the 4s, well today she let our 2 year old daughter play with it and next thing the phone was covered in saliva, missus left it and now no back light, then says its our daughters fault??

WTF its your responsibility for the phone and this is what she said which i could not believe my fooking ears

"Well i never asked for your phone!!!" I thought you ungrateful Bitch, Note to self, Never give my missus anything over a tenner

Selfish tart tried to blame me?

Whats so frustrating is that i could of sold it and made £150 all boxed and leads before i gave to her, all she is good for is sucking my C""k

She won't be doing that tonight if she reads this :)

HH

So, you wanted the latest 4S and palmed the old, shite iPhone 3 off on your missus thus giving you the excuse to buy yourself a new, shiny toy...

...and you're surprised she's p*ssed at you???

You didn't 'prepare the way', complain about how much you didn't want to change, how much better the iPhone 3 was than the new, crap 4S but how your 'earning capability' depended on it??? How important it was that she kept the iPhone 3 in good shape in case the crap new model failed...

You didn't stress the sacrifice you were making just for her???

AND, you STILL expect a gobble???

[Alert! - all pigs fuelled and ready to fly]

:)

sounds like u gave her a faulty iphone lol .. cant see wot your 2 year old would of done to it ? , give it a restore in itunes or remove screen and see if a connectors come lose . incase she dropped it

I give my phone to my boy all the time and it gets covered in baby gob. Still works perfectly but then it is a cheap arse, £48 Galaxy Mini :)

I am guessing your 2 year old dropped it or something because saliva wouldn't cause that problem.

As for your mrs, did she ask for the phone ? Did she know how much it was worth because if that was my mrs she probably would have told me to sell it.

It was in silicone case and was absolutely dripping wet as my daughter was drinking juice whilst playing with it

Back