gas going up again

Your spot on there, its the elderly i really feel sorry for, my grandfather worked all his life paying into a private pension scheme, this got wiped out by the bearing bank collapse, he now has to live off a state pension, he cant afford to put on the fire, tv etc, its a F@@king outragious. This govenment has only ever taken from us and never given any thing back, i dont think there is a chance in hell that they will do anything to stop this rip off. You watch, when the new gas pipe is opened i bet that the prices dont drop to the customers either!

there was something on the telly recently about the big gas companys giving there gas away free but only to the other large companys us small people will not feel any benefit from it either (unless you are a share holder) it stinks big time

yeah - my gas has gone up twice this year and its going up 12% again in January its ffffing outrageous. Electric is no better either!

I already do store my farts, I just let them go all night long in my livingroom.

lmao very funny i agree a very big disgrace mine has gone up i think now 3 times in one year

Ur Right Mate...some Vital Things Shuld Be Cheap Like
Food,electricity And Gas Cos U Need It Every Day And Also Water

there was something on the telly recently about the big gas companys giving there gas away free but only to the other large companys us small people will not feel any benefit from it either (unless you are a share holder) it stinks big time

The news item was that the wholesalers were in some cases paying GAS COMPANIES to take it off their hands as they couldn't store it. The uproar was that consumers were not likely to see any reduction for at least six months and even then it will be small.

I'm going for a wind power turbine from B&Q. In fact if I can secure the spot of land next to myself I might have my own wind farm. If I could generate enough for the street then maybe I could become a power supplier.

Ur Right Mate...some Vital Things Shuld Be Cheap Like
Food,electricity And Gas Cos U Need It Every Day And Also Water

Technically water out of the tap is free. What your water rates actually pays for is disposal of sewage and waste water (tho' not road drainage, that is covered by your council tax) and cleaning/filtration of the water before it gets to your tap. Plus a bit on top for 'pipe maintainance' (read as profit).

Back