Garmin for nokia n95 8gb

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking for a tut and a link to the best version of garmin for the mobile. ive looked in the usual places, however there seems to be a mountain of different versions. pure newbie here when it comes to software on the mobile.

i have a version that works mate, i'll pm you in a min.....

After replying to a couple of posts recently, I thought that it might be time to try garmin instead of tomtom on my n95, as tomtom maps for this are getting outdated. I looked and thought that the garmin links were old, then 10minutes later you posted this! If any new information was available could somebody please PM this to me too.
Thanks, and apologies for hijacking your post, but it is silly to ask twice.

thanks for this m8, all i need now is a tut. i tried myself first. however am not doing well. i went to the folder that said install from pc first, there is a screen comes up and looks for a device and it cant find mine. help.

Managed to sort mine, with links from Dibbers and tut. from Smok3y666. I mixed the two together, crossed my fingers.. and came up with something that works. Many thanks to you both and deserved rep. points added.

Back