Gaming keyboards

Trancemaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently bought a TimberWolf gaming keyboard as I am mainly an FPS player but rhe keyboard part of it made my hands hurt and was too much of a deviation from a "regular" keyboard for me to use so I sent it back.

I've been thinking about buying one of the Wolfking Warrior FPS pads but they seem very basic for the price.

I've also looked at the [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DC643/kaufenundbe00-21/ref=nosim]Belkin Nostromo n52[/ame].

And today came across the Saitek FPS Pro Gamer

I must admit that I prefer the look of the saitek unit, especially with its backlit keys, but haven't been able to find many reviews of it.

Has anyone got any experience with either of these or can persuade me one way or the other?

Also worth looking at:

The Zboard which has interchangeable keysets for different games. It does take a bit of getting used to and storage of the spare keysets can be a bit of pain, but I wouldn't go back to a normal keyboard for online gaming.

Its sister keyboard, the Merc no extra keysets to store/buy, but it not really suited to cramped desk space.

Or the baby of the three, the Fang small, but some people have complained its a bit too 'plastic-y' in feel (i.e. your palm will likely sweat if you rest it on the wrist support rather than 'hover' it and just use you fingertips and wrist).

All available from Amazon

Last edited:
i use the wolf claw 2

wolf_claw_camo.jpg

never looked back

i use the wolf claw 2

wolf_claw_camo.jpg

never looked back

Wolfclaw is the same as the Timberwolf, with the exception of camo colours. The normal keyboard part of it is horrible.

I did look at the Z-Board but they're a bit pricey, especially if you factor in extra keysets. Really looking for something I can move off my desk when not gaming.

Back