Games on Ebay

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone shed any light on this? here

Are these really the UK version or imported from Japan? If they are UK version how have they got them so early?

these are imports. the listing aint saying its uk versions, they are only saying its uk stock ie the seller is selling from the uk and not from abroad.

but they will work on uk ps3's as the games are region free.

there just uk stockists,the games will be american or jap region free ones

Ahh ok thanx. So would there be any disadvantages of buying American games? The clear advantage is the price.

you should buy them, bargain just now since the uk release prices are going to be between £50-£60. i plan on buying a couple soon. just motorstorm and resistance will do me just now. aint much else worth buying just now. and hopefully i will be able to download the rest fairly quickly after the euro launch.

anyone know any good sites in american which sell PS3 games and will send over here.
with the british exchange rate against the dollar being high, it would be the ideal time to get the games.

Last edited:
have you ever used that play3k, they are a bargain as they are the pal versions of the games. i will order mine from there. aint released until launch day, but i wont have a console till then so thats cool.

anyone know any good sites in american which sell PS3 games and will send over here.
with the british exchange rate against the dollar being high, it would be the ideal time to get the games.

try www.videogamesplus.ca

its cheaper than the uk. I ordered Virtual Tennis 3 last Thursday, got email saturday morning to be told its been posted already, just waiting for the damn ps3 to arrive now also.

Asda Are cheaper than imports

Why go through all the trouble of having to import games at cheaper prices.
ASDA are selling most of there titles for the PS3 at around the £34.00 mark
and thats without the hasstle of postage and waiting to see if the damn
thing turns up.

I purchased my PS3 on the 23rd without Preorder from asda and pickedup
MotorStorm for just under £35.00. Surley all other retailers are ripping us off
and are going to have to follow suite or loose valuable buisiness/ customers.

Check your local Asda branch before making rash purchase.

dvdboxoffice.com flogging at £31 to £34 for US games (free shipping).

even in argos most expensive game is £44.99 and Cheapest £39.99 Aint To Bad Better Than Waiting Fot Delivery
Most Games £39.99 From Amazon

Back