game-ex not shoring all roms

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
game-ex not showing all roms

hi ive just installed mame on a pc which will be going into a cabinet and all the roms from my main pc on to my mame pc it shows all the games and on my main pc but it dont show all on my mame pc it dont show any street fighter games for some reason ive googled the prob and someone had the same prob and they put it down to merged roms but ive used the same files roms/mame/gamex from main comp which works perfect anyone any ideas, thanks.

Last edited:
check the settings in gamex without turning on my cabinet i am sure you can set it to skip roms and also allow all roms etc in the settings

i think its advanced mame, you can run it from the start menu under configuration

i had simular problems myself with not all roms showing under gameX but it was down to the config settings

cheers mickie i tried that m8 with no difference i forgot to mention that. i downloaded the same roms again and it worked so im assuming they got damaged somewhere down the line im getting carried away playing the games and setting up emus in gameex now insted of starting the cabinet lol, cheers mate.

once you have the cabinet with the joysticks and buttons its another experiance m8y
you will be very happy trust me

Regards
Mickie D

Try in Advance Mame settings:

Only Working: No
Allow Imperfect: Yes
Verify ROMs: No
Only Existing: Yes
No Bracketed: Yes

Run GameEx, then Refresh list, should get most of em up. I still can't get Pac Man though, grrr!

Back