Galaxy S2 on three network 3g and hsdpa connectivity issues

yogie

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,

A few months ago I purchased a galaxy s2 through three with unlimited internet. All was working fine until a few days ago and now I can only connect to the internet through 3g and hsdpa for a few mins then it disconects and loses its signal the only way to get connected again is to enable and disable flightmode. It doesnt matter where I am its still the same. Wifi works ok. The main reason I got the phone was for the unlimited internet so Im paying for something that now isnt working. I have restored phone to factory settings. took sim out and back in but still the same.

I contacted Three who have said phone will have to be sent away for repair how long that will take who knows. Surely they should provide a replacement as Im paying for something that isnt working. Im thinking off cancelling my direct debit until its fixed.
I was thinking is sim card faulty but if that was the case it wouldnt connect at all.

Any advice appreciated.

cheers

This is normal practice to be fair; I had a similar situation with my missus SGS2 only after a little pushing Vodafone agreed to send a new one out first, but they don't have to.

I would quote the sale of goods act if the phone is faulty

edogg

Last edited:
Back