funcard 4 help

camy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, i have my IRD and BOXKEY and now i just need to know what to do next to program my funcard can anyone help me ( i have downloaded the boxkey extractor and rst) and my programmer is a usb infinity phoenix

cheers camy

hi, i have my IRD and BOXKEY and now i just need to know what to do next to program my funcard can anyone help me ( i have downloaded the boxkey extractor and rst) and my programmer is a usb infinity phoenix

cheers camy

You will need 2 files to put on the fun, the latest flash file for you area and an image file. Insert the ird/bk into the image file and write to card. Write ext eep(image) first then flash, if you write the other way around the ext eep will erase the flash and the card will not work.

RST is a program for cards but does not AU.

Muskrat

do you know where i can find the latest fix for funcard or titanium2? tw area.

much appreciated.

You can also use the bigmaq toolbar which will provide the filez needed

Hi all, i am new here and to this lol, problem beeing is that my brother has given me an samsung 2100c box all working, however theres a problem, the channels have gone of, when i say this what i mean is that in the guid all the channels are there lit up but as i go on say living, all that comes us is a blank screen with no error, now a friend said its the hex file on the funcard that needs updating, any idea on where i can obtain this file

Hi all, i am new here and to this lol, problem beeing is that my brother has given me an samsung 2100c box all working, however theres a problem, the channels have gone of, when i say this what i mean is that in the guid all the channels are there lit up but as i go on say living, all that comes us is a blank screen with no error, now a friend said its the hex file on the funcard that needs updating, any idea on where i can obtain this file

so why u posting here and hi jacking a thread thats like... a year old ???

Back