Fun & Laughter room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo I touched a nerve. I tell you what, when you have something constructive to say or have some meaningful contributions then I suggest you heed you own advice until that point.

@HimHer; I am light, you know me no malice here when dealing with idiots :) My posts are clocking nicely and I'm finding this funnier that the fun and laughter room.

So where were we.....

I know, (Gibbs) :)

you left me out.. am hurt

I was hoping that you wouldn't rush to the defence of the rest of your buddies, do you really feel the need to gang up on people?

This now completes the quartet of fcukwits.

I was hoping that you wouldn't rush to the defence of the rest of your buddies, do you really feel the need to gang up on people?

This now completes the quartet of fcukwits.
am not defending any 1 i just maybe have the same type of humour as them.. i do find the banter after the jokes funny. sorry if u feel the need to personally insult us ... ;)

Last edited:
No insults meant.

How about drawing a line under this?

Last edited:
yer by all means .. but how childish is that pic ?? come on grow up just a bit plz !!!. who started the thread ?? ... this just gets worse zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Think it's meant to be a joke.

First of all we are not fcuckwits on this site. My word you are a cocky fecker for a junior. This post has gone from follow on jokes to insults. If you don't like what we post on here then I suggest you feck off somewhere else either that or change your Post heading to I have lost my sense of humour can someone help. Can a mod please shut this thread down its getting boring now. :yawn:

You've been worrying about this thread all night, or just couldn't sleep :)

I like to get my rants in nice and early Mr H that way, I have got it out of my system and I am ready to start my day mate. :)

Good man - I've been a bit quiet 'cos I unleashed my tongue a tad in another thread and had to explain. Luckily it was only on level I ;)

Good man - I've been a bit quiet 'cos I unleashed my tongue a tad in another thread and had to explain. Luckily it was only on level I ;)

My god don't get on level 2 mate all hell will break loose lol. Just take a chill pill you will be fine. :)

My god don't get on level 2 mate all hell will break loose lol. Just take a chill pill you will be fine. :)

No worries - never broke sweat :)

Now today I will be mostly building a Fedora Remix development machine...

...oops, seem to have drifted off topic a wee bit, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back