Fun & Laughter room

Status
Not open for further replies.
You insinuated that the only people who have a sense of humour was yourself & Exos, which really is a shame for the remaining 101,849 of us.

Anyway, posting jokes is great, please keep it up by all means, but is there really any need in sentencing it to a slow death by adding inane unfunny comments after it. Let the original joke die with dignity, that's what I'm saying.

But sometimes the follow on jokes can be the best part as stated in a previous post. I really do think its all down to your own judgement at the end of the day. That is all that I am saying.

But at the end of the first post there is no need to carry on reading if you don't want to see the replys simples plus I shall carry on answering to jokes just for the sake of it now so we can have another chat in future about crap reply cya tomorrow m8

But at the end of the first post there is no need to carry on reading if you don't want to see the replys simples plus I shall carry on answering to jokes just for the sake of it now so we can have another chat in future about crap reply cya tomorrow m8

Thank you, I wasn't sure that I could do that. I had heard somewhere that you could just stop reading a thread before the end, but I was always too scared to try it.
You have given me a new found confidence, when I get good at stopping reading part of the way through threads, I'm going to start doing the same with my newspaper, If I adopt that approach, I reckon that I could save umpteen hours each week. Why has no-one told me this before?

By all means keep replying to posts in the F&L room, by the law of averages I'm sure you'll come up with a rib-tickling reply, and when you do, please let me know, because I would have stopped reading after the initial joke.

You hang on in there friend.

You have given me a new found confidence, when I get good at stopping reading part of the way through threads, I'm going to start doing the same with my newspaper, If I adopt that approach, I reckon that I could save umpteen hours each week.
Don't buy a news paper you'll also save money aswell as not reading

You insinuated that the only people who have a sense of humour was yourself & Exos, which really is a shame for the remaining 101,849 of us

You mean we don't. I'm hurt :) Damn. If we had 101,849 funny people then there wouldn't be any need for me or Miggy :p

It was - it's a sun-spot aberration...

It was a solar flare, that's fizzled into an inconsequential spark

You mean we don't. I'm hurt :) Damn. If we had 101,849 funny people then there wouldn't be any need for me or Miggy :p

It was a solar flare, that's fizzled into an inconsequential spark

I am aware of the recent news - your point?

(Sun-spot activity is more regular and has similar effects)

Tekquest said:
You insinuated that the only people who have a sense of humour was yourself & Exos, which really is a shame for the remaining 101,849 of us
Exos said:
You mean we don't. I'm hurt Damn. If we had 101,849 funny people then there wouldn't be any need for me or Miggy

Fantastic, you've displayed the ability to read a post, the next step is to actually understand what's been written.
Come back to me when you've reached that dizzy height of comprehension.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Oh how irony is lost.

Maybe bring in the dislike button then, could give it a try, after a certain amount of dislikes triggers it to be moved to password protected part of the forum be good for the mods if it was automatic save them messing about, just for the Fun & Laughter room
mind.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Oh how irony is lost.

Yeah, funny how some people never change.

Irony? where?

Here's a quote for you "Never miss a good opportunity to shut the F'k up".

It'll serve you well when you grow up.

ppl there's an ignore feature on the site just use it. we all no what member's including myself post jokes some dont like.. just put us all on ignore simples.. or if u have read the joke got the punch line find it funny stop reading after that point. if u do read on and dont like it tuff dont spit dummy's out.just come out of the thread. not rocket sience is it ?

Maybe bring in the dislike button then, could give it a try, after a certain amount of dislikes triggers it to be moved to password protected part of the forum be good for the mods if it was automatic save them messing about, just for the Fun & Laughter room
mind.

+1

That might actually be a good idea, Exos, Sticky, & Miggy would be too busy following each other around and giving themselves virtual high 5's, and copying each others dislikes that the the F&L room might just contain funny posts without the added crud.

Yeah, funny how some people never change.

Irony? where?

Here's a quote for you "Never miss a good opportunity to shut the F'k up".

It'll serve you well when you grow up.

Ooo I touched a nerve. I tell you what, when you have something constructive to say or have some meaningful contributions then I suggest you heed you own advice until that point.

@HimHer; I am light, you know me no malice here when dealing with idiots :) My posts are clocking nicely and I'm finding this funnier that the fun and laughter room.

So where were we.....

[video=youtube_share;ca3RoOxMXEA]http://youtu.be/ca3RoOxMXEA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back