Fun au not working

snott34

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I am having difficulty programming a fun au.
I have done this before several times with no problems but can't get it to work since it last went off.
I live in a pure ntl area. Can someone refresh my memory is it Rst Gen that i should use to create the ext eep, if so do i put the bk and ird the right way round or do i reverse it. Im getting mixed up with when i used to do a tit2.
I have erased the card several times and i am using the chaos fun fix in the hex and my
ird an bk hex file in the ext eep. After writing the card i have left it in the box for upto an hour trying different channels including ss1 but still no luck.
Does anyone have any ideas.
Thanks in advance Snott

Hi
I am having difficulty programming a fun au.
I have done this before several times with no problems but can't get it to work since it last went off.
I live in a pure ntl area. Can someone refresh my memory is it Rst Gen that i should use to create the ext eep, if so do i put the bk and ird the right way round or do i reverse it. Im getting mixed up with when i used to do a tit2.
I have erased the card several times and i am using the chaos fun fix in the hex and my
ird an bk hex file in the ext eep. After writing the card i have left it in the box for upto an hour trying different channels including ss1 but still no luck.
Does anyone have any ideas.
Thanks in advance Snott

Hi,

RST gen is for non-au cards mate, construct your ext eep with toxic/xncs/nagraedit. Flash and ext eep only for AU fun.

Muskrat

Thanks for quickreply
Is that use toxic/xncs/nagraedit one or all of them.
Do you know if there is a tut anywhere.
Snott

Thanks for quickreply
Is that use toxic/xncs/nagraedit one or all of them.
Do you know if there is a tut anywhere.
Snott

Just one mate, I prefer NE 4.1, but thats just personal preference.

Search for AU fun tut, plenty around.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

I have searched for a tut all the ones i have found tell you how to program the card when you have the ext eep file. Cant find any that tell you how to create the ext eep file with your bk and ird.
So far the bits and bobs i have picked up are.
I have opened a bn11 ntl file in nagra edit 4.1 put my ird in backwards then my boxkey in forwards.
Saved this file then tried to drag and drop into swapbinhex to create a hex file before programming it with my infinity usb.
When i drag and drop nothing happens.
Also i am not sure if this is correct so any help would be great.
Snott

Hi snott34,

Rename the file from .bn11 to .bin that should sort it.

Good Luck

also if using the nagra bn.11 image make sure your rights dates are ok,might be an old image.
might be easier using toxic input ird backwards the box key forwards nothing in 0,1.and make a cam id up starting with 24 then anything else you want, then save it as a .bin then swapbinhex it to make your hex exteep.erase your card load the exteep with the file you made in toxic and then the chaos flash.write exteep first then the flash .put in box and wait till it updates.

I have searched for a tut all the ones i have found tell you how to program the card when you have the ext eep file. Cant find any that tell you how to create the ext eep file with your bk and ird.
So far the bits and bobs i have picked up are.
I have opened a bn11 ntl file in nagra edit 4.1 put my ird in backwards then my boxkey in forwards.
Saved this file then tried to drag and drop into swapbinhex to create a hex file before programming it with my infinity usb.
When i drag and drop nothing happens.
Also i am not sure if this is correct so any help would be great.
Snott

have sent you a pm m8, hope this helps

Back