Full hd package for £18 ???

staggers

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all heres my queery

have come across a guy whos offering me sky hd but fail to see how this can be done

he is offering to install new dish plus give me an hd box for a fee and told me to get a card from sky £20 basic package and he can upgrade it too full package have asked a few mates and they say this cant be done. anybody got any info ,is this possible or is this guy at it any info would be appreciated tx

Re: Full hd package fpr £18 ???

prob a linux hd box and hes c/s you.

hi all heres my queery

have come across a guy whos offering me sky hd but fail to see how this can be done

he is offering to install new dish plus give me an hd box for a fee and told me to get a card from sky £20 basic package and he can upgrade it too full package have asked a few mates and they say this cant be done. anybody got any info ,is this possible or is this guy at it any info would be appreciated tx

well if he can do it.. ill be wanting his number

hi all heres my queery

in a pub no doubt ?

in a pub no doubt ?

no a mate who was already commited to them was upgrading

to hd it was engineer who was upgrading his package said he could do it cheap,he would supply dish ,box fit it i order new card £20 a month he upgrades it, and i get full hd package but after speaking to a few mates seems this cant be done what i am asking is...has anyone heard of this?

no a mate who was already commited to them was upgrading

to hd it was engineer who was upgrading his package said he could do it cheap,he would supply dish ,box fit it i order new card £20 a month he upgrades it, and i get full hd package but after speaking to a few mates seems this cant be done what i am asking is...has anyone heard of this?

Pay him his 20 notes and see what happens :)

I'm with Jayjayuk on this.

no he is charging me £100 to fit dish and hd box then ihave to get sky card £20 a month for 12 months so if its a con i pay £100 for box and dish and i am commited to 12 month package £240 i am thinking he fits box and dish which he gets for cheap cheap scores £100 of me i get 12 month package and im left with no hd package just the basic hes fu.ed off i cant really complain about it

Last edited:

what i am asking is has anybody heard of this ever being done?

If its CS, i dont see a point paying £20pm..

If its CS, i dont see a point paying £20pm..
CS= CARD SHARING? i will have to ask ,can you still do cs with new cards?

Last edited:

If it looks like a duck, qucks like a duck then theres every chance that it's a.......................................

Weirdo in a Duck costume?

:)

if hes a sky engineer...............

£100 for a HD box, he had this for free, perk of the job, along with the card

the card will be a multiroom card, again, perk of the job

hes selling it to you for £350 for the year, its cost him nowt, tell him you want 7 of them cos all your mates want one as well, he will at the most be able to offer 2, on the condition he has the box and card back once every 6 weeks or so, with some sort of excuse like 'to update it' when he really means to plug it into his phone line so sky know its still in the same house for the free employees multiroom card to stay active

i know people who do this lol

lol thanks for the support ;) i wonder what he'll get??? lol

any news???

Digidude has just explained it mate.

hes selling it to you for £350 for the year, its cost him nowt, tell him you want 7 of them cos all your mates want one as well, he will at the most be able to offer 2, on the condition he has the box and card back once every 6 weeks or so, with some sort of excuse like 'to update it' when he really means to plug it into his phone line so sky know its still in the same house for the free employees multiroom card to stay active

Is the only way sky knows where a box is is via the phone line?

What about the boxes abroad?

Is the only way sky knows where a box is is via the phone line?

What about the boxes abroad?

Easy m8. You get big big big fook of extension lead for the telephone:banana:

Nah seriously the only boxes that need connected are multiroom and new contract (first year)

i understand what your are saying but he is not giving me the card i have to order one from sky and say to them i have someone installing sky independently he never mentioned updating it,so thats my problem he fits dish and gives me hd box which he gets for cheap cheap i give him a big note for donig this and i have taken the sky card costing me £240 overthe 12 months and hes f k d off with my £100 i am left with £240 bill and basic package thats my worry

Last edited:
Back