Ftp>>>xbox1 probs

rebel

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys.not sure if ive posted in right place for a responce but here goes..got xbox1 with xmbc wirelessly connected to pc(via sky router to linksys game adapter).Trying to upload some films etc from my pc to the xbox via ftp which i have had no probs doin b4.Now when i use ftp prog it sees xbox folders etc and can connect as usual but as soon as an upload starts it lasts only a few seconds b4 i am getting a 450 error..i have restarted pc..rebooted sky router even tried other ftp progs but still same problem.xbmc is functioning normally eg weather..scripts connect to net...anyone ant ideas????? thanks in advance

Do you have a PC firewall?
yes m8..i have disabled both windows firewall and my eset smart security firewal but still didnt work...mind u i never had a prob ftp ing when these were active before..

Can you attach your ftp logs so we can determine what's going on?

I think a 450 error message is file locked???

Have you tried turning passive mode off on the ftp client?

Hi guys...quick update on this prob...i have now managed to get the ftp working again..I realised that i was only having the problems when my daughter was using her pc which is connected to my router wirelessly upstairs at same time...i got her to turn her pc off and ftp worked perfectly again...seems strange though why her pc would be causing this prob...

Back