16mb Cache

Only selling due to upgrade
Perfect working order

£25 Delivered

ZiCTxh.jpg

whats happening with this then , you've had at least 3 replys,
is it sold or what

He was online earlier on thats why I asked

I'd like to thank my secretary Napster for dealing with your enquiries whilst I was out.

I can only apologise to papa2 for not replying within a time-scale you deem suitable. How rude of me to attend a birthday party for my partners daughters friend. I now realise in hindsight that replying to a thread in the Members Classifieds section of DW is far more important than having a social life.

It it with deepest regret that I have to inform papa2 that the drive is already sold, I do however have a lovely book entitled "Manners for beginners" which I would be willing to send to you free of charge.

What, you mean you didn't have tapatalk installed on your android/iPhone?

No excuse, no excuse at all :p

I'd like to thank my secretary Napster for dealing with your enquiries whilst I was out.

I can only apologise to papa2 for not replying within a time-scale you deem suitable. How rude of me to attend a birthday party for my partners daughters friend. I now realise in hindsight that replying to a thread in the Members Classifieds section of DW is far more important than having a social life.

It it with deepest regret that I have to inform papa2 that the drive is already sold, I do however have a lovely book entitled "Manners for beginners" which I would be willing to send to you free of charge.

Ok send me a copy of your book , is there anything in it about ignoring PM's ?

What, you mean you didn't have tapatalk installed on your android/iPhone?

No excuse, no excuse at all :p

AFAIK, tapatalk does not work on DW, you need the custom DW app.

What does that even mean , all I did was ask for a copy of your book,
was just trying to be as sarcastic and snidy as you

Back