FS: Notebook/Laptop

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Am having a clearout and have the following notebooks for sale:

Fujitsu Lifebook B2610, spec is:
Intel PIII 800MHz CPU, 256mb RAM, 30gb Hdd

It's 1 of these ultra-compact notebooks with a 10" touch screen, condition is very good but it does have some scratches on the top of the lid which got there when I took it with me on my last holiday. Has built in network and modem ports, 2 USB ports and 2 PCMCIA PC card slots. No floppy or CD/DVD drive as the units built for portability really.

Am looking for around £175 + postage costs

NOW SOLD Fujitsu Lifebook E6560, spec is:
PIII 700Mhz, 128Mb ram, 10gb hdd, 14.1" screen, CDROM, built in modem

It's larger then the B series and it has a full compliment of ports (serial, parallel and vga) at the back. In good condition but it does have scratches on the both the lid and just below the keyboard, where your wrists would rest.

Am looking for £150 + postage for this one. NOW SOLD

If you live nearby, live in NW London, work in Slough pickup/drop off is no probs and would save on postage costs.

Last edited:
The E Series laptop is now sold.

Still have the tiny B series available.

i bought one of these i can only say how happy and delighted i am with this ,iamateaf is so helpful as well cant thank him enough for all his help and good value would deal with again no problem by the way

Would be willing to take part payment in the form of an AGP graphics card for this, looking for either an Nvidia 6800 or ATI X800 card.

I've now found the rear dock for this mini laptop, clips onto the back which then gives you serial, parallel and mouse/keyboard ports. So with the dock on you get the normal compliment of connections.

Back