FS Nokia N73 music, Nokia N95 8gig, LG Prada and Broken Samsung sgh-g600

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i have 4 phones 3 of wich are unlocked the lg prada, nokia N73 and the N95 8gb. the samsung is for spares or repair as when i put the unlock codes into it, it seemed to work ok but when its turned on it says limited service. all have a charger no boxes or leads with them. All are used but not abused.

I am looking to trade or £200 paypal. Im looking to get enough funds or trade for a motorised sat system.

ok i have 4 phones 3 of wich are unlocked the lg prada, nokia N73 and the N95 8gb. the samsung is for spares or repair as when i put the unlock codes into it, it seemed to work ok but when its turned on it says limited service. all have a charger no boxes or leads with them. All are used but not abused.

I am looking to trade or £200 paypal. Im looking to get enough funds or trade for a motorised sat system.

how much for the n95 8gig on its own mate ?
I just got one an misses wants one now !

it was already advertised here for £170 then i asked for offers. no one replied hence why im doing a package now to empty my top desk drawer. why not buy the lot and sell on the rest? its not a lot for what you are getting.

View attachment 45630

heres your brucey bonus, buy all four phones get this dynamite card programer and 2 YES count them 2 cards as well, one fun 5 card and i think the white one is a gold card (dont know for sure) i was given it yonks ago. all for £200 inc p + p!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back