FS In Car DVD/TV Player Touchscreen NEW!!

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have for sale an In car dvd player, its single DIN (in dash) basically the same you seen on flebay.

Its an unwated Xmas pressie as i already have one in my car.

works gr8 comes with The TV tuner box and aerial, remote, manuel, all wiring and cage.

PM me for more details. heres look and tech spec

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-TOUCH-SCREEN-IN-DASH-CAR-DVD-PLAYER-VCD-MP3-TV-AM-FM_W0QQitemZ320068327224QQihZ011QQcategoryZ67772QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Welcome to pick up and pay cash on collection

selling for 250

Hi,

yes exactally the same as the one's on flebay

But im also including the aerial and tv tuner box to watch tv and it has the safety feature lifted. So the screen will be on all the time.

The ones on flebay have the safety feature enabled so the screen is only playing if the handbrake is on. This displays the screen no matter what.

Located in Leicester 5 mins from Junction 21 off the m1 and 5 mins from the end on m69.

p.s i cant use pager for some reson :s
Brand New boxed can be seen working if required

Its going on ebay tonite at about 9pm for a higher price so if anyone wants to grab it while its cheap give me a shout.

cheers Prash

Its on flebay now but if anyone wants to collect it there welcome to at the digitalworldz price of £250

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330074520874&rd=1&rd=1

Back