FS: Blue PSP and Xbox 360 Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticFox

Inactive User
Reaction score
PSP
Bought this on a whim but i want to get rid now, its seen very little use and has 0 dead pixels or scuffs, fully boxed with all manuals, comes with a Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo 2Gb, and a Sandisk Pro Duo 2Gb, charger with travel adapter, usb/power lead in one, usb2.0 memory stick pro duo reader, World Tour Soccer UMD Game and 7 assorted DVDs with files on and a logitech hard plastic carry case.
psp2.jpg

Fully updated to Dark Alex 3.40-OE firmware and is ready to go for homebrew and other dubious things. Looking for £150 delivered.

Xbox 360
Boxed Xbox 360 premium, 20gb hdd, wireless pad, no ethernet lead or headset though. Hitachi drive flashed with Maximus 360 FW Toolbox v3.1b, never used on live so wont be banned. Also comes with Microsoft VGA cable and a few discs.

Looking for £230 delivered.

Premium pack Should come with, 20GB Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Headset - Voice Communicator and Component HD AV Cable (with SCART adaptor). If you have these then I might be interested.

Yes i know what it should come with, i already stated in the post it doesnt come with ethernet lead or headset. It comes with VGA cable, HD Component cables with scart connector, wireless pad, wired joytech pad and 20gb hdd. Plus a few discs that are thrown in with it.

No the price i stated is the price i want, youd be lucky to buy a modded core for that price on ebay, yet your getting hdd, wireless pad, etc.. especially an unbanned one.

Last edited:
Assuming these guys dont want them i would be willing to trade both for a Core 2 Duo laptop similar in spec to the Dell 6400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back