Inactive User
Reaction score
intelsat [email protected]

10.979.V.15000 DVBS2/MPEG4

cant say if it will encode for the main fight or not

ID.. UKI 614

regards mdt

Last edited:
can someone please tell me the freq etc for 28.2 for the HD channel and what it will be named ?

is this hd or sd as need a sd showing as hd box not working :-(

this is why a motorised dish is worth its weight in gold,regards mdt

Last edited:
For anyone not able to get the boxing over satellite here is a link to a HQ stream via computer etc..

EDIT:here is actual link to HQ stream..had a look great quality live now sky box office stream.

Watch Live Sports Channel 1 Free Live Stream Online - Time4Tv

Many thanks for this mate, local bar very happy now as SBO is on Astra's UK beam for some reason. But beware, MWB gets its knickers in a twist when trying to close the annoying pop-up. Don't know if it IS malicious but worth doing a scan afterwards just in case?

this is why a motorised dish is worth its weight in gold,regards mdt

I have a motorised dish but cant seem to tune to any of these channels in this thread ?
maybe my 1m dish is too small.

I have a motorised dish but cant seem to tune to any of these channels in this thread ?
maybe my 1m dish is too small.

should be big enough... im in the north-west uk using a 1.1m and the signals are strong here at 75%,75% on 12.5west and 74% on 24.5west on the 3 feeds and my dish is slightly out atm also,regards mdt

should be big enough... im in the north-west uk using a 1.1m and the signals are strong here at 75%,75% on 12.5west and 74% on 24.5west on the 3 feeds and my dish is slightly out atm also,regards mdt

I'm in the north west too & getting 70% + on 12.5 w but cant tune to the two channels listed ? I even generated a new satellites.xml.

@mdt any chance you can post or send me your channel list plz ?
Just to see if iv'e messed mine up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back