froch vs groves rematch

will8791

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering what other people are thinking about this fight?
in my opinion and what i've seen on ss news these past 24hours froch is looking abit nervous, agressive and dare i say it scared of groves this time around.
who will you be shouting for come 31st may???

ME GROVES ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Because Froch knows he was beaten in the first fight and realises there is a BIG chance he is going to lose his titles this time around :)
Groves for me too

yes groves should of won first time round. hopefully we make good the mistakes we made at the latter stages of the fight not finishing froch off, but also this is a time for froch to make good from the beginning of the fight and to its end!!

groves all the way for me ,., ref should never of pulled him away ,, outrageous , and froch's interview after the fight was disgusting , how can a boxer lie to fans like that ? says he was on top of the fight lol

the last fight was worth every penny tho ... didnt have to pay myself tho lol ,, but if l had to l would

Should be a good rematch. Groves has slick boxing skills & froch has the brawling fighter mindset. I don't mind who wins as long as it's a good fight.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Groves has lost the surprise factor and Froch will not be as careless this time ,Groves is the better boxer but the longer the fight goes the more it will suit Froch,i will go for Froch on points maybe even split decision but either way i hope its as good as the last one.

I would say froch for ko but if it goes the distance then groves on points.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to see Groves win as he is a local boy. He definately had the upper hand on the last fight. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Full schedule:

Undercard Fights Begins 06:00 PM BST
Anthony Joshua vs TBA 06:00 PM BST
James McDonnell vs T.Na Rachawat 06:50 PM BST
Kevin Mitchell vs Ghislain Maduma 07:40 PM BST
James DeGale vs Brendon Gonzalez 8:30 PM BST
Carl Froch vs George Groves II 10:00 PM BST

really looking forward to this match

Last edited:
Back