Freeview USB reciever & DM800 ??

lenny

Member ++
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a USB freeview dongle will work when connected to a dm800,..I have read it will if using the dreamelite BH image but don't have any other details.

Don't know, just intrigued why you are trying to do it. Can't you pick them up with the satellite?
Wiz

I use a Freeview usb dongle on Dreamelite 1.3.3 on a DM800. Works fine. Unfortunately I have 2 different dongles but only backed up the drivers for 1 of them before the USB panel server went tits up.

Last edited:
I since found out it's quite possible with the right image (Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6 DM800 Multiboot Usb Tuner ) thing is I'm running (Dream Elite BH 1.0 for bootloader 72) & this image aint got the drivers for the USB TV stick,..whats my simplist option to add the TV stick ??? & whats this multiboot stuff ???...thanks

I since found out it's quite possible with the right image (Dream Elite BH 1.3 OE1.6 DM800 Multiboot Usb Tuner ) thing is I'm running (Dream Elite BH 1.0 for bootloader 72) & this image aint got the drivers for the USB TV stick,..whats my simplist option to add the TV stick ??? & whats this multiboot stuff ???...thanks

If you're using Sim1, there is a patched Dreamelite 1.3.3 phoenix edition out there whch works for that bootloader. Their blue panel is working and so is their DVB-T USB panel although not as good as the original dreamelite's as I've noticed a set of drivers not working which did work in the original panel. But overall a good replacement if you need the usb driver panel. I took full flash dumps of the original 1.3.3 after I'd installed the freeview usb drivers, so I haven't bothered switching to Phoenix. I have tried it briefly though and it's pretty good. Nice skin as well.

Back