Free view to go off air

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
It says it could affect 2.7 million people?
I know many opt into sly/vermin and so on.... but thought it would of affected many more than that.
I did hear awhile ago that new 5G signal for mobile data would affect FTA.
Seems to be adding up.

What Does 5G Interference Mean For Freeview TV Reception?

Need to get one of these....
B81AB0ED-0068-44E8-A767-1A4EDA2520FB.gif

Last edited:

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
I'll be in bed though?

P.S That MEN newspaper is really repetative really repetative.. It's a horrid paper to read online.

JonMMM

DW Regular +
Reaction score
It says it could affect 2.7 million people?
I know many opt into sly/vermin and so on.... but thought it would of affected many more than that.
I did hear awhile ago that new 5G signal for mobile data would affect FTA.
Seems to be adding up.

What Does 5G Interference Mean For Freeview TV Reception?

Need to get one of these....
View attachment 126529
Its just the Winter Hill transmitter being upgraded so only effecting the Manchester area hence only 2.7 million

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in bed though?

P.S That MEN newspaper is really repetative really repetative.. It's a horrid paper to read online.
Sadly some people can only have freeview to watch due to there budget. What the hell has a paper got to do with it. Very negative indeed K. Stick to fun and laughter who knows you may even get a laugh.

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Sadly some people can only have freeview to watch due to there budget. What the hell has a paper got to do with it. Very negative indeed K. Stick to fun and laughter who knows you may even get a laugh.
Behave you big girl...

I have freeview 😂 refuse to pay for a telly box subscription thing.. my point was, when it goes off ill be in bed..

And the newspaper is shyte.. a very repetative paper.. read the article out loud if you dont believe me.. i guarentee you will repeat the same thing more than once..

Stop reading my posts so negative in future because theyre not..

P.S A postscript (P.S.) is an afterthought, thought that's occurring after the letter has been written and signed. The term comes from the Latin post scriptum, an expression meaning "written after" (which may be interpreted in the sense of "that which comes after the writing").

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Goes to show how much money the government gets from 5G licences if it doesn't mind messing all the terresterial up just for 5G. I can see more and more channels going from terresterial to allow for more 5G frequencies :)

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How big a gun does one need to pop the 5g masts.

TEST