Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free updates?

giani

Inactive User
Hi does anyone know where to look for upfdates for Satnav?, mine is a Garmin nuvi is it possible to get updates from torrents or something?.

Hi,

I would like to update my Garmin Nuvi 200w with UK and Europe maps or just UK. I bought it with only the UK map installed a few years ago and haven't updated it yet.

Is there any way of getting a free update? I seen the maps on a torrent site with instructions on how to use them but other users have questioned if it works correctly without any response.

Cheers.

@mcgirt You will need to get a 2gb sd card as I'm sure the nuvi 200w will only except files less than 2gb I can upload a new map for you if you require unlocked and ready just to load to a card let me know

Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part1.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part2.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part3.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part4.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part5.rar on Wupload.com

Download those and make a folder on your sd card called garmin,unrar them all and place your image into the folder called garmin and make sure the file is called gmapsupp.img and hopefully thats your nav updated lol

this is the coverage of the map

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3849/2012302gbsd.jpg

i have just done this my self on the nuvi 265w with an unlocked map taken off the net i then proceded to first copy the same named file of my garmin before deleting it from the device and pasted the new 2012 map over and its all working its a lot easier than unlocking the map yourself and quicker.....i on the other hand is looking for the new speedcam file as i can not find it?
i have pm'd you a guide that i used

Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part1.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part2.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part3.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part4.rar on Wupload.com
Get CN_EURO_2012.30_2GBSD.part5.rar on Wupload.com

Download those and make a folder on your sd card called garmin,unrar them all and place your image into the folder called garmin and make sure the file is called gmapsupp.img and hopefully thats your nav updated lol

this is the coverage of the map

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3849/2012302gbsd.jpg

cant get the files as its says its not a sharing site and only the uploader can download their own files. any other links?

Back