Free Thermacare Heatwraps

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
quick little survey to fill in ok

60242758.png

ThermaCare® HeatWraps for Back Pain use patented heat pods that develop deep heat to relax tight, sore back muscles, and provide deeply penetrating, long lasting pain relief.

When worn for 8 hours, each wrap can deliver up to 16 hours of soothing pain relief, and because it is applied directly to the skin, it allows you to stay mobile the whole while.

Receive your free ThermaCare® heatwraps

ps this is what i got? LMAO :)
We’re sorry.
This offer is only open to people over 18 years of age, residing within the UK. Thank you for your interest in ThermaCare® HeatWraps for Back Pain. WTF

now i get this...

We’re sorry.
Unfortunately you are not eligible for the trial sample. You must consult your GP before using ThermaCare® HeatWraps to check if heat therapy is suitable for you.

To find out more about how to use ThermaCare® HeatWraps click here.

You can still register with the community and receive newsletters updating you on avoiding back pain.

HINT these will not work on long term pain.

Last edited:
yep. i got exactly the same mate.... lol :Fish:

Hi i got this from them

Thanks for registering! Your free pack of ThermaCare® HeatWraps for Back Pain will be at your door within 48 hours*, so we hope you’ll be feeling better very soon

thanks for th freebie mate
will let you know if i get them or not

Hi i got this from them

Thanks for registering! Your free pack of ThermaCare® HeatWraps for Back Pain will be at your door within 48 hours*, so we hope you’ll be feeling better very soon

thanks for th freebie mate
will let you know if i get them or not
how old are you??

i am 53 and got told i had to be over 18
lol i fookin wish

lol im 28 weird how people are having problems i only done it once and it worled straight away.

Thanks for registering! Your free pack of ThermaCare® HeatWraps for Back Pain will be at your door within 48 hours*, so we hope you’ll be feeling better very soon.

We’re really looking forward to hearing about how ThermaCare HeatWraps worked for you, and we’ll be in touch soon to find out your thoughts.

In the meantime, why not login to the Back Experts community and get started telling us a bit more about yourself? That way we can begin to learn what articles, advice and info will best help you get mobile, and stay mobile!

Take care, and see you soon!

Danke..

Oh and if it helps.. dont tick anything on the second box down.. theyre illnesses that they wont issue these for :)

make sure you tick all the boxes. one of them include as part of this offer we will send you information on promotions blah blah blah

just tried again, and this time i got my heatwraps coming. :Clap::Clap:

and as K said, dont tick anything in the second box down :proud:

sent off for them, and I didn't tick the 3rd box down. :)

Mine Arrived today :)
Tried one last week - quite impressed

i recieved mine on Saturday, still not tried them yet, because no back pain

Back