free sky???

P

P_J_A_Y

Can sky digital cards be programmed to give all channels if so where would i get the codes from? or where would i get information on the cards data so i can learn how it works as i am new to this....
thanks PJAY :confused:

S*y to my knowledge has not been hacked, there has been a lot of speculations that it has been done but no hard proof. I could imagine that somebody somewhere has hacked it but wants to keep it close to there chest.

but what u are refering 2 (or heard about) is on digital which was hacked a long time ago and is still working to this day if you want to find out more on ON Digital please look in the ON Digital ---- Newbies in the Teresterial TV Section.

Enjoy your Stay and Feel FREE to post any Questions u may have ;)

to beable to view sky digital for free you would need to know someone who works for em. if you did maybe they could get you a card.

neo5555

PJ,,,neo5555,,, are da same person???why because they lack da info and like winding people up dont reply to them they are trying to fake me/NEO!!!all emails will be answered
told tight i have wonabe hackers pj...neo5555
same ip trying it!!!!

i wont free cable (pJ)ok u (Q) i have 2 boxes
already why do i wont more???da (A) im a wind
up===AND NEO IS going to POST MY IP ADD OVER
da INTERNET so i LEARN (dont try HACKING a HACKER(PRE-JUMPER)(at)(LEAST)(md exsplaine)

Back