Free Sky+ Code

engineer just left
installed twin cable :) but he had a face like thunder lol if looks could kill

;)

EDIT: thanks again for the code Paul :)

Last edited:
Just checked my sky and iv'e been cut off Fookers, i'll phone them tomorrow

Seems this is the reason for it, Sorted now..

We have suspended billing on your account while we investigate an error. You do not need to contact us regarding this; we are working to address the error as quickly as possible.

Sky is waiting for some paperwork, such as a contract or mandate, therefore your viewing has been blocked

Feckers !!!!!

Just checked my sky and I've been cut off Fookers

err guess whats just happened to me lol
yeah been cut off lol
I just went to watch a recording I did and got a message saying its blocked

went to sky1 and a few other channels all blocked

coz they ain't received my DD form back yet (like thats my fault over the Xmas period) lol

they got proper control though that they can stop you watching recorded stuff on the HDD :Frog:

so after the years is up and I cancel will the recording stop too ?

Sky :salute:

Re: Feckers !!!!!

yep viewing of the recordings will stop

now i cant work this out, as they take DD details over the phone BEFORE theyll even send the card out, and if you read the front page of the contract, it says signatureless, as you havent really signed up to anything

oim trying to get them to add the HD channels to the card ive had off them, but theyre having none of it lol

Re: Feckers !!!!!

forgot to add they guy on phone just now said my account on there computer screen said pending and It wasn't even down as an active account ??
the installer never contacted them to say job was completed or something like that ??
you would know more on that DD

I also said to the guy (although not his fault) how can you cut me off for something I am receiving for free lol
and royal mail also say 1st class mail can take up to 10 to arrive,so they should at lease give you a month before cutting people off

Back