Free Quality DVD for everyone - it really works.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Spend just 5 minutes to fill in this questionaire for your free DVD.

Quite a few decent DVD's to choose from, I chose Scum, a classic.

This company really does send out your DVD, usually takes anything from 2 days to 2 weeks, I think it depends on how busy they are.

Also after your first couple of pages just press continue at the bottom of each screen, you don't even have to answer the questions, lol.

http://www.free-dvd-club.com/homepage.asp

just filled mine in did as u said and skipped a few questions it didnt take long to do lol.

I got one off here. It arrived in a few days which was pretty good.

Thanks

Everyone at works always goes on about 'the greenhouse scene' and now I'll get to know what they are on about!

Thanks

Crazy

nice one mate think this was posted a while back when i did it you didnt have a choice of dvd cant think what it was and i think if you keep a eye on the site they give other free ones from time to time when your a member i keep getting emails off someone called ian wright at hitflipp if its the same one

free dvd

wow it took forever to complete the form i skipped lots in the end.hope i get a dvd as it took ages and ages .
and right at the end i see i looks as if i will be pestered on my phone by salespeople :proud:

wow it took forever to complete the form i skipped lots in the end.hope i get a dvd as it took ages and ages .
and right at the end i see i looks as if i will be pestered on my phone by salespeople :proud:

You gave the correct phone number!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, what have you done. ;)

When doing things like this you are supposed to just answer no for everything and try to get through it as fast as you can.

If you have to fill in details then just put false ones in, obviously for the DVD you will have to register your own details (but a bogus phone number), but when doing the survery you just put in crap and answer no or skip as many questions as you can.

Got my DVD a few minutes ago, all sealed and brand new, I chose 'Scum' and it is the uncut and uncensored version. Now I can play it on my free DVD player that I got from Viking.

Wicked!!!

Free is always good ;)

Got mine today. Fantastic freebie, told my friends and family should have the lot.

it works

Just to let you all know it works i got mine in the post yesterday.Thanks great post.:Clap:

Back