Free Precision Digital Scales - Staples

hi paul, did what u suggested and 7.45 this morning a set of very nice digital scales turned up. the missus was well impressed. :THANKS: jon

Just recieved my order
No scales just a big book
Anyone else get this
Maybe free gifts are for first orders only.This is my second

jon2005 said:
hi paul, did what u suggested and 7.45 this morning a set of very nice digital scales turned up. the missus was well impressed. :THANKS: jon

If only i could get the wife to do what i suggest :Devil: glad yop got them m8 @ everyone else who never received them it could be to do with your first order.

I received my scales this morning ( they look nice ), it must have cost them a small fortune as they sent the ruler, the catalogue and the scales all separately.
It did say on one of the delivery notes that the scales were out of stock and were to follow so hopefully everyone will get theirs eventually.

Nice one Paul-K

there was no mention of them being out of stock on my delivery note. sent them an e-mail enquiring as to where they are but no repy yet.

Tech Babe
Is this your first order from staples.
I think they have a clause in their t&c that the free gift is only for your first order

I got my ruler but no scales but this is second order.I got free 40 piece toolkit before. Mrs says "serves your right you greedy fu@@er".Oh well win some loose some.Lets hope my grovelling letter for my parking ticket gets better results!!

Thank you for contacting us at Staples on-line.

I am sorry the free gift was not received with the order.

I have put the free gift on the account today and you should receive it
shortly.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience
this may have caused to you or your company.

Tell them you want another one as well for all the hassle lol

stuck in an order pay yer money and take a chance look forward to weighing stuff!and measuring with my new 6" ruler...........

ha ha ha!

thats alright if it works.
I actually got the same kind of thing already and do use it.I think i paid a tenner in a boot sale for it.
I could'nt think what i really needed so i got the ruler.
I can give the old one away.The battery cover is missing.
Does anyone want to buy it for a fiver????
Half price!!!
Cheers!

Back