Free Precision Digital Scales - Staples

obe1 said:
Is this staples the stationers ? if so no such code found.

Works fine m8 i just tried it again.

Typed in 1A-67538, 1A67538 and 1A 67538 in the search products box and Order by Catalogue No. box and each time all I get is - Sorry no results were found for your search. Please try again.

Oh well, cheers anyway.

obe1 said:
Typed in 1A-67538, 1A67538 and 1A 67538 in the search products box and Order by Catalogue No. box and each time all I get is - Sorry no results were found for your search. Please try again.
Oh well, cheers anyway.

Right m8 your doing it wrong in the search box type ruler pick the cheapest on you can see add it to your basket then click on go to check out there you will see a box that asks for a redeem code enter the code in there and update your basket you should now see a cheap ruler and a gift it wont say what the gift is but dont worry about that then fill in your details and card details if you get stuck just pm me.

hi paul, the code u gave are u sure they were for digital scales?. just received my ruler and staples free special order.......bigbook lol :) jon.

jon2005 said:
hi paul, the code u gave are u sure they were for digital scales?. just received my ruler and staples free special order.......bigbook lol :) jon.

Maybe staples having a laugh with everyone, mine will be here today i'll see what they sent me if it not the scales just phone them up and complain.

Scales just arrived :) but no Ruler :CRYBABY: i'll need to complane about my 27p ruler :Hit:

I think you could buy these for about £3 anyway

defo scales ordered last night around 7pm, arrived today at 2pm can't fault the service nice shiney chrome effect.
oh and the ruler arrived to
cheers

i ordered a week to week diary and the scales.....recevied my box with only a staples big book in it, no diary and no scales apparently diary is out of stock and will be arriving soon, no mention about the scales.

Back