Free movies and sports sly uk

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I'm receiving full movies and sports on one of my sly boxes which I am not currently paying for, and I'm a bit confused how I'm getting them.

I have multi room 2 boxes, I am only paying £40 a month as I dropped the movies and sports 5 month ago and just supposed to be on the lifestyle package.

But one of the boxes still have all the movies and sports but the other one does not ? How come I thought they were both connected to each other.

Is it a just coincidence that the one with the movies and sports on is not connected to a phone line and the other one is. Also I had that white card in a TM and DM for a few month on and off.

I went online last night to check my package etc as I thought I might have been receiving a free package on one box or something or I was paying for it without realizing but no I'm not and I'm not being billed for it.

Am I just a lucky customer hee hee the downside is I'm scared to use sky go on my laptop in case the suss I'm still receiving these channels.

It's been like that for months now I hope it stays like that for ever I hope the don't check me account or anything in the near future.

Last edited:
Will probably stop when entitlements run out :(

Back