Free lynx gift

anyone else recieve there gift yet , got mine this morning , a scratch and sniff card with a new lynx fragrance and lynx hand held clicking machine which can be fitted to keyring

got mine 2 day, think i will open a nightclub now so i can count how many people go in :)

dave_c said:
anyone else recieve there gift yet , got mine this morning , a scratch and sniff card with a new lynx fragrance and lynx hand held clicking machine which can be fitted to keyring

OOO m8 you need to get it in focus!!...makes me eyes go all funny! ;-)

click click

It's great, I can now count how many times I blink, or how many steps it takes me to go up to the loo and back again, don't know how I have lived without it. I suggest that everyone gets one, and clicks like crazy !!

:BLOBBY:

Yes the postie woke me up this morning with it as it wouldnt fit through the door , lol

received mine today, thinking of giving it to the bairn mine you dont know what he may wish to count at 16 years old maybe how many times he goes to the loo, how many phone calls he gets, or maybe i could count how many times i tell him off in a week.

mrsdigi said:
i havent had mine :( maybe monday
ur not alone MrsDigi,I havent got mine yet :(
u know what they say "save the best till last" ;)

lol got mine today also...commence clicking

was hoping for some pit spray....lol

got mine clicker must be for how many times you pull some hot totty when covered in lynx

mines still on zero lol

got my lynx clicker, very nice :proud:

mine came today too it had gone to a nieghbours house so just got it i think ill be checking the site to see what its for

web page is up now and all will be clear about your clicker theres games and stuff on there and you can win the top 10 gadgets in firebox.com :)

Back