found this movie streaming site

Might be part of their registered process having to use their vpn for quicker downloads and a fee pays their bills to make it better.
Never downloaded anything yet but do people use large hdds to store them and view later.
Might be the way of the future.

I store mine, no glitching with hdd or I usually transfer them to the android box sd card.
I only get 720p files under a 1 gig usually so doesn't take that much room. I do wonder how people go on who d/l full 4k rips.

Last edited:
Yes as i have a 4K tv i am looking for more info 6tb hdd????:eek::eek::eek:o_O

I store mine, no glitching with hdd or I usually transfer them to the android box sd card.
I only get 720p files under a 1 gig usually so doesn't take that much room. I do wonder how people go on who d/l full 4k rips.

I just add the 4k rips torrents to my real debrid account and they download them to their servers if they haven’t already been added to the servers. Then I just watch them through the Android real debrid app or I can download from the real debrid server which is usually a lot quicker than downloading a torrent.
But 4k rips are usually 50-60 gig so I don’t bother.

How does Real Debrid work as not much info on site as i have joined them lately.

It's really easy to use, but you have too pay to use all it's features. If you are a cheapskate like me you can sign up for a free account which still works with android apps for movie's.

How does Real Debrid work as not much info on site as i have joined them lately.
This similar to what I do but I don’t use K*di.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can also just login to your real debrid account with apks that support it or you can login to K*di addons that support it and it will find you premium sources that are only available to real debrid account holders.
I pay €32 for the year.

Back