Formula 1 calendar for the 2022 season

It is time that Toto got rid of him as it may fix that constant whine that they have struggled to fix since the end of the Abu Dhabi race from car 44.

Max a class above the rest what a crap ending though should have let them race last few laps

fans pay a fortune after all

It is Hamilton's and Toto's fault for demanding that Masi was moved and the rules were rewritten after we had a similar late safety car at Abu Dhabi.

If Masi was still the race director and they had not rewritten the rules then he would have got the race underway again as soon as it was safe to do so, then we would have had another thrilling last one or two laps of racing, like we had at Abu Dhabi.

That's not good news for those of us who only watch two sports, F1 and MotoGP, and do not watch endless hours of football, golf, tennis and cricket and all the other sports you get when you can afford to have Sky.

It looks like I will have to continue to be Dutch, via my VPN, for a few more years to watch F1.

That's not good news for those of us who only watch two sports, F1 and MotoGP, and do not watch endless hours of football, golf, tennis and cricket and all the other sports you get when you can afford to have Sky.

It looks like I will have to continue to be Dutch, via my VPN, for a few more years to watch F1.
Was them or BT or Dazn so not much choice.

Back