UK Sky Sports F1
UK Sky Sports Main Event
Austria Fox Sports 506
USA ESPN+

@12PM
UK Sky Sports F1
Austria Fox Sports 506
USA ESPN+

It's looking like the Red Bulls have another good car for this year.

I hope that Checo is more consistent this year than he has been for the last couple of years, or is it just because Max really is so much better than any other current driver that he would do like Schumacher did, and make all his teammates look poor?

It's looking like the Red Bulls have another good car for this year.

I hope that Checo is more consistent this year than he has been for the last couple of years, or is it just because Max really is so much better than any other current driver that he would do like Schumacher did, and make all his teammates look poor?
Checo shouldn't be on the grid this year, it should be DR in the 2nd Redbull and Lawson in DR's Racing Bull.

It seems strange that this race and the next one will be on Saturday, not Sunday.

It seems strange that this race and the next one will be on Saturday, not Sunday.
Yes 2 Saturday races, followed by 3 early hours races on Sunday morning, not a brilliant start to the season, timings wise.

I don't mind which day they are on, as being retired all days are available to me and I actually prefer watching the races in the evening to watching them in the early morning or afternoon, I bet that lots of people who enjoy the more boring sports like football, rugby, tennis and cricket would rather F1 and MotoGP were on in the evenings too, so that they can watch their various ball games in the afternoons.

I hadn't realise until yesterday that the race started at 3pm on Saturday as I thought it was starting at 6pm, that was Bahrain time not ours.

I would have liked to be able to watch it at 6pm but I have been looking forward to the first race of the season so any time on any day would have been fine with me.

Here's hoping that Max can do the seemingly impossible and improve his record number of wins from last year :)

photo_2024-02-29_05-02-41.jpg
BAHRAIE PRACTICE 1 11:30AM
UK Sky Sports F1
New Zealand Sky Sports 3
Austria Fox Sports 506
Malaysia Bein Sports
USA ESPN 2

BAHRAIN PRACTICE 2 3:00PM
UK Sky Sports F1
New Zealand Sky Sports 3
Austria Fox Sports 506
South Africe Supersport Motorsport
Malaysia Bein Sports
USA ESPN 2
Canada TSN 2

Are the the lap times from today to be taken serious or are red bull sandbagging

photo_2024-03-01_03-47-51.jpg
BAHRAIE PRACTICE 3 12:30AM
UK Sky Sports F1
New Zealand Sky Sports 3
Austria Fox Sports 506
Malaysia Bein Sports
USA ESPN 2

BAHRAIN QUALIFYING 4:00PM
UK Sky Sports F1
New Zealand Sky Sports 3
Austria Fox Sports 506
South Africe Supersport Motorsport