Formula 1 calendar for 2024

Such a shame that Monaco and Miami are still there and Portimão isn't.

I can't believe that Williams are keeping Sergeant on, he must be bringing a lot of money in for them.
It's a bit different with Stroll at Aston Martin, but as daddy owns the team I suppose it could make things awkward at home to drop him.

I can't believe that Williams are keeping Sergeant on, he must be bringing a lot of money in for them.

The money is in 'America', rather than in the American himself. That's the market where the mega money is.

Let's hope for another great season, with possibly a bit more consistency from the Ferraris to challenge the Red Bulls, along with McLaren, Aston Martin and maybe also Mercedes, if George can get back to the form he showed in 2022.

Toto Wolff has signed a three-year deal to stay on as the team principal and chief executive of Mercedes F1 until the end of 2026

I hope he doesn't extend Hamilton's contract again at the end of 2026, I am sure if anyone else took over from Toto then he would definitely not be paying him as much as Toto seems happy to pay him when he has shown that he can't win races unless he has a much faster car than all the others, and a compliant teammate.

unless he has a much faster car than all the others, and a compliant teammate.
A bit like the last two seasons then. Either that or Perez is just sh*t, and makes for two of the worst seasons since Schumackers early noughties reign. At least when Hamilton was winning we had Rosberg, Vettel and then Max trying, keeping him under pressure.

I don't think Perez is that bad, he made a lot of mistakes last year but he wasn't as bad in 2022.
I don't think that the Red Bull was as much faster than all the rest were when the Mercedes were similarly virtually unbeatable, as whichever driver won a race in all those years, Hamilton, Rosberg or Bottas, the other driver was never usually off the podium or more than a tenth of a second or two behind the other Mercedes.

I think that Max in a league of his own, much like Schumacher was before his first retirement, and no matter which teammate he had, they would not be much closer to him at the end of a race as Checo is.

I will never forget listening to Eddie Irvine being interviewed about being Schumacher;'s teammate at Ferrari.
He said that he genuinely believed that he was as good, if not better than all the other drivers in F1 until he was Schumacher's teammate. He said even when the Ferrari wasn't that good, Schumacher was always much faster than he was and he couldn't understand what he was doing to get so much more out of the identical than he could.

I can't see the Tifosi liking that very much, they seem happy with both Charles and Carlos.

Back