Sensible Topic For star wars fans. The Mandalorian

Wow just seen episode 7. Can't wait for 8

Just started to watch episode 1. looks very interesting

I've not seen 7 yet, but the first 6 have to Me been better than a lot of the films. :)

I've not seen 7 yet, but the first 6 have to Me been better than a lot of the films. :)

All the movies since Disney took over have been terrible.

Then they make a great TV show. Only bad thing is that final ep of season is next week

To be honest I don't mind the Disney films, but I prefer this. I do hate ep.1,2,3, I just never saw the point as it was explained enough in the original movies.

With regards to the Disney stuff, bar Solo I thought they'd done pretty well. Im going to see the new one tonight.

Never watched any Star wars movies but i love this.
I'll bet i'm missing a few references that most Star wars fans get,but google is there if needed...
I hope he never takes his helmet off,,it'd ruin it for me.

You don't need to see the movies, you see thinks that are seen in the movies, especially the little green kid character, but it works without knowing anything about the other films, which I think is great. It reminds my of a space spaghetti western.

Re: Spaghetti Westerns,he soiunds like Clint Eastwood to me

Last edited:
I think this is set well after the new movie out just now. Quite a lot after as they have no idea what 'the force' is! I feel this is a prelude to the next iteration in the star wars saga now the 'skywalker' era has ended.

Is ep.8 out already, I've only just watched 7, is this the last episode of the current series @janobi?

Ah i think i get it now....

Am i right in saying this is pre, not post the first Star Wars movie?

Last edited:
This is the apparently the time line ( Favreau has said that The Mandalorian is set five years after the fall of the Empire in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) and 25 years before the rise of the First Order, the authoritarian regime that is firmly in control of the galaxy when Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015) begins ).

More info HERE

Back