[FOR SALE] TM7100HD triple tuner satellite / freeview PVR receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my own personal receiver, still has all of the protective wrapping on the display etc, all leads, manuals still wrapped as new, has only been used to test patches. can take a SATA HDD as well as USB and eSATA drives.

im pretty sure its full HD @ 1080p, and i know its 3D capable

Boxed, UK power lead, HDMI lead, sat tuner link lead, HDD mounting screws, manual, everything

in total, has probably been used for about 7 hours, and was £450

Will take £285 via paypal delivered to UK or N ireland, but ONLY to verified paypal address, or £270 via bank transfer

delivery to Ireland / EU will be extra and id have to find out how much

Attachments

• IMAG2239.jpg
    IMAG2239.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 151
not bad going for around £350 these day's i will ask my friend any idea of price shipping to ireland yet Most places charge £15 for recievers uk>Eire
so that would make it about £300 Yes?

i normally use citylink via parcelmonkey, but for ireland, they quote about £35 with DHL, you got a link for any cheaper UK - Ireland couriers m8?

no just "satellite superstore" usualy ships to Eire for £15 to me i can't remmember wich courier they use
I contacted my friend he has no money at the moment for things like that so if you still have it by the time he has i will contact you.
But thanks for the good price and it is a great reciever i'm very happy with it .

posting this for my own reference really, as well as if anyone else is interested

DHL Europlus via parcel2go is quoting £16.15 plus VAT to ireland
parcelflight quotes £17.99 but only insured up to £50

yep this is still available. not really looking to swap m8, ive recently sold my projector as well. trying to get money together to go away

bump ;)

will also throw in a 300Gb SATA HDD for the same price.

if interested though, i wont be able to arrange collection untill thursday this week, so would be collected friday, and delivered by courier on monday, once funds cleared (sometimes paypal uses an eCheque, which takes 5 days to clear into paypal account, depending on how you fund paypal,) or cleared bank transfer funds

soz for the delays, been away all week, but this is now sold.

but in answer to your question, i know of someone who uses a TM7100 with cccam with no problems at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back