DM 800 SE HD for Sale with OpenATV 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have one used clone DM800 SE HD (DVB-C) Cable Receiver with 2.10sim.

I've only had it about 2 months. Fully boxed and supplied as originally bought. Box has no marks. Only selling as other half has now decided she wants dual-tuner capabilities.

£100 which includes the memory stick and delivery via courier. Delivery mainland UK only.

I have installed OpenATV4.2 and setup ABM (Auto Bouquet Maker) to update channels daily around 2.40am and EPGRefresh around 3am to re-populate the Cable EPG.

I've removed some plugins I didn't think was needed so has about 5mb spare and installed PlugIn/Skin Mover 0.6 to help with moving some PlugIns and/or Skin's to the USB flash drive I have installed. It's possible to use FlashExpander from the feeds if one prefers this.

It comes with an 8GB memory stick which I've setup for basic recording and time-shift and comes with cable picons already installed. It also has mgcamd 1.35a installed and working with mg_cfg (config) file.

I've removed some plugins I didn't think was needed and installed PlugIn/Skin Mover 0.6 to help with moving some PlugIns and/or Skin's to the USB flash drive I have installed. It's possible to use FlashExpander from the feeds if one prefers this.

It has mgcamd 1.35a installed and with a working mg_cfg (config) file.

As there is no dedicated button for EPG display on these boxes, I've opted to use the 'Info' button to display the EPG. Also, the arrow key < and > I've set for changing channels up or down. Using arrow down/up to bring up the bouquet list in sections to allow quick movement to another bouquet section (eg move from Entertainment to Sports).

So to get going you just need your CWS line from a cable sub adding to the existing newcamd.list file within /Var/Keys and change the Net ID within ABM to your area and (if required) maybe change skin to your own personal preference along with anything else.

Payment via PayPal preferred.

Thanks

DM800SEClone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back